Nail Technology Level 4
What you’ll take out
A qualification for learners who are wanting to gain a recognised level of competence and professional standards in Nail Technology!
- Premier Institute of Education Nail Technology Certificate
- NZ Certificate in Nail Technology Level 4
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the beauty industry with people who have obtained sufficient knowledge, practical skills and attitudes to competently perform la range of nail services, and client care and support services.
This qualification is suitable for learners who are wanting to gain a recognised level of competence and professional standards in nail technologyCourse Location
Tuesday – Friday, 9am – 4:15pm
$9,000.00 (GST included) including quality kit, Government student loans are available via study link.
Student fees will be held in trust in compliance with section 236A of the Education Act 1989 as amended by the Education Act (No4) 199.
To be eligible for our Level 4 Nail Technology Course, you must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen, or have 2 or more years permanent residence in New Zealand
- Have parental/caregiver consent if you are under 18 years old
- Be formally exempted from school if you are 15 years old
- Have verified copies of your birth certificate, passport, IRD number and bank account number
Book in an interview at the Auckland campus or Hawkes Bay Campus via our contact page. Upon acceptance into the course you will be required to fill out your information and organise payment of your course fees OR apply for a student loan which our representative can help you to complete. Next, you will be eligible to receive your quality equipment and ready to start your new qualification.