Make-up & Skin Care (Introduction) Level 3
What you’ll take out
Love make-up and skin care? Enter this colourful, vibrant and dynamic industry and open the door to career opportunities that can take you anywhere. With full time or part time options available, choose what suits you. Enjoy learning about client consultations, fundamental make-up skills & skin care services, giving advice & making recommendations, plus much more. Premier is the right place for you to successfully complete this course and start a new and exciting career.
- Professional standards and expectations relating to a makeup and skin care workplace including associated health, safety and hygiene obligations.
- Client consultation to establish their needs, and decide on and agree a range of possible make-up and/or skin care services and products, and an appropriate course of treatment.
- Client advice on the selection and use of appropriate cosmetics and toiletries and assist with sales and promotional activities within a make-up and skin care workplace.
- Skills and knowledge of make-up and skin care services to meet client’s needs in accordance with industry standards.
- Skin conditions in order to advise clients of their possible implications in terms of proposed skin care and make-up services.
- Communicate professionally in a make-up and skin care workplace.
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the beauty industry with people who have obtained sufficient knowledge, practical skills and attitudes to competently perform large range of Make-up, Skin Care services, and client care, support services.
This qualification is suitable for learners who are wanting to gain a recognized level of competence and professional standards in Make-up and Skin Care.
30-July-18 – Napier – (Full Time)
13-August-18 – Takapuna (Part Time)
Part Time hours: 45 weeks tuition: 2 x 3 hour evening class and Saturday 9.00am – 3.00pm
Full time hours: 20 weeks tuition: Tuesday – Friday 9.00am – 4.15pm
$7,900.00 (inclusive of GST, kit and resources)
Government student loans are available via study link.
New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4)
New Zealand Certificate in Make-up Artistry (Level 4),
New Zealand Certificate in Nail Technology (Level 4)
Skin care and Make-up Technician.
Student fees will be held in trust in compliance with section 236A of the Education Act 1989 as amended by the Education Act (No4) 199.
To be eligible for our Level 3 Makeup & Skin care Course, you must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen, or have 3 or more years permanent residence in New Zealand
- NCEA Level 1
- Have parental/caregiver consent if you are under 18 years old
- Have verified copies of your birth certificate, passport, IRD number and bank account number
Book in a tour at our Takapuna or Napier campuses via our contact page. Upon acceptance into the course you will be required to fill out your information and organise payment of your course fees OR apply for a student loan which our representative can help you to complete. Next, you will be eligible to receive your quality equipment and ready to start your new qualification.