Beauty Speciality Level 3
What you’ll take out
Previously known as the College of Camille, Premier Beauty is at the forefront of beauty therapy training in New Zealand. Enrol at PIE to join the thousands of graduates who have gone on to have successful and rewarding careers in beauty therapy!
- Premier Institute of Education Beauty Specialist Certificate
- Certificate in Beauty Speciality Level 3
Optional exam offered in order to gain internationally recognised qualification:
- ITEC International Beauty Specialist Diploma (UK)
This course enables you to take the first step towards your exciting career in beauty therapy on a part time basis. This gives you the opportunity to fit your study into your lifestyle and walk away with a nationally recognised qualification after only one year! Gain the skills and qualifications you need to succeed in beauty therapy at PIE.
2 evenings per week, 6pm – 9pm
Alternate Saturdays, 9am – 3:30pm
$8,364.00 ( GST included) including quality kit.
Student fees will be held in trust in compliance with section 236A of the Education Act 1989 as amended by the Education Act (No4) 199.
To be eligible for our Level 3 Beauty Course, you must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen, or have 2 or more years permanent residence in New Zealand
- Have parental/caregiver consent if you are under 18 years old
- Be formally exempted from school if you are 15 years old
- Have verified copies of your birth certificate, passport, IRD number and bank account number
Book in an interview at the Auckland campus via our contact page. Upon acceptance into the course you will be required to fill out your information and organise payment of your course fees OR apply for a student loan which our representative will help to you complete. Next, you will be eligible to receive your quality equipment and ready to start your new qualification.
Manicure and Pedicure
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Hand and Arm Massage
- Foot and Leg Massage
- Strip and Hot Waxing
- Facials and Skin Analysis
- Eyelash and Brow Tinting and Shaping
- Facial Massage
- Make Up
- Facial Electrics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health and Safety
- Business Studies